- Publish your article on Article-Atlas.com and any of its article directory partners.
- Publish your article in RSS format for other websites to syndicate.
- Publish your article in our real time, daily, or weekly newsletters.
Publisher Terms of Service
- You must respect the copyright of each author whose articles you wish to publish. This includes but is not limited to 1. resource box, 2. any links provided by the author.
- You must not change, edit, or reword any part of any article not written by you.
- You must agree to keep hyperlinks “live” so that users can click on said link and be taken to it’s destination.
- You agree to never use any articles obtained from Article-Atlas.com in any form of spam or consolicited mail.
- You agree to not publish any articles on sites that contain hate, racist, warez, porn, or any other illegal material.
- You agree to never sell any article obtained from our directory without written consent from the author. This includes selling articles individually or in a compilation.
You agree to not hold Article-Atlas.com liable for the accuracy of any article on the site or on any partner sites. Article-Atlas.com is simply a hub for authors and publishers to meet. If you have an issue with someone stealing your original work, please contact us and we will remove the article in question immediately.
Article-Atlas.com does not endorse any author, website, or product mentioned in any articles not written by the Library Articles team. All articles published by Article-Atlas.com are not meant to be used for legal, medical, or any other type of advice. All articles are for informational purposes only.